Contractor Registrations

This page has information about home improvement contractors and contractor registrations. 

Home Improvement Contractors

If you are Home Improvement contractor who does residential home improvement work (decks, kitchens, additions etc), use this form:

General Contractors

If you are a General Contractor that does commercial work, or an MEP (mechanical, electrician, plumber), use this form: